Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Radiance




Another of those long wintry moony nights,
And I walking by the streets alone,
A breeze playing on my forehead, light.
But not even a sound of phone.

The breeze takes a turn for a gale,
And I shiver by the cold.
Only to miss her company: hearty and hale,
And the warm wrapping-up-of-me into her arm-folds...

I walk further, unknowingly,
And lo! She happens to be there as an Angel, lovingly...

Emotions start an immediate exchange through our eyes,
Demands, Arguments and even tokens of gratitude.
The exchange slowly away dies,
Her mingling of hands with mine, being the sudden change in mood.

We walk some distance further, hand-in-hand,
With my senses enchanted by her fragrance…
She continues the soft-touching by her hands,
A warmer one against the chill, being her presence.

She seemingly emits a warm radiance,
I think of her as an other-worldly-being.
But then laugh for her similar striking resemblance,
With a Mother, just so caring.

Warm, she is…
Cold, I am…
Her radiance helps me get warmer…
And the soft touch of her lips on mine,
Is the happening of the versus-cold, armor.

8 comments:

The Indian Dreamer said...

Great Blog. It reminds of our true selves or souls, where we stand- our grounds. Nice attempt

sohamkanade said...

Thanks,
;)

Sushrut said...

It reminded me of my girl.. damn. Dont go out of the way to rhyme. Poetry isnt about rhyming, is it? Well done though.. moved me.

Sushrut said...

And, my girl loved the pic. That cheered me up. :P
Full on!

soumitra said...

Same as Sush.It also reminds me of the girl and the days.

Really good one mate.
Way to go!

kshitija said...

boy u make
me proud as I call u my frnd..keep it up

קคгtђ..... said...

Ehhhhhhhhh......... u have so matured writings........!!!!! Keep it up, i am sure u'll make enough money by this.........:D
but ahem, b cool dun be cold. u r my friend, afterall.

Unknown said...

oie soham.....
donchoo be so .. ahem ..
er ..lewd ..pls neways gr8 work .1